amazon deal wave #2: monster turbines
Dec 28, 2010 at 6:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

buffalowings

Went way too far, too many times.
guys, I just got the monster turbine from the second batch of phones from the second amazon deal and i can happily say they come with the upgraded cables and the proper strain reliefs, so if anybody is expecting a order from the second deal, though strangely enough, the two velcro strips weren't included and neither was the adjustable slide

James

Dec 28, 2010 at 7:36 PM Post #2 of 6
Does the new version have a right angle plug?  I just received my Turbines that I ordered yesterday from Amazon and they are the old style, I believe.

Dec 28, 2010 at 7:47 PM Post #3 of 6

Quote:
Does the new version have a right angle plug?  I just received my Turbines that I ordered yesterday from Amazon and they are the old style, I believe.

actually, they do, did you get one from the second wave?

Jan 11, 2011 at 9:55 PM Post #5 of 6
buffalowings; while we're on it, did you get the package with the gold square label on it? I'm thinking those are the right-angle plug versions. mine were the plain box without the gold label on the front, and both were i plugs

Jan 11, 2011 at 11:54 PM Post #6 of 6
I picked up a set from Best Buy the other day to use as my walking/gym headphones, and was super excited to see the package flaunt the new stress relief (my old ones failed because of a broken cable at the base of the iem), and the new right angle plug, and the slide tensioner.

Of course, I opened them up at home and they were the same old ones I had before. Arrrgggg. 
mad.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back