Amazon.com taking forever to ship my zen micro, why?
Mar 5, 2005 at 6:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

LoveablePuppy

New Head-Fier
I owned a black zen micro which i bought off amazon.com on amazon in january 9, 2005. i paid by money order. i received my micro 2 weeks later. i was very amazed and satisfied at how fast they processed my money order and sent my item to be shipped. my item arrived 8 days ahead of the predicted delivery dates.

i returned my micro, it wasnt defective or anything, after 2 weeks of use. the bad complaints scared me and so i returned my zen micro. they fully refunded me, but its on amazon.com credit, which i can use for any items on amazon.com.

i placed an order again for the black zen micro on february 27,2005 using the credit that amazon refunded me. it is now march 4, 2005. and it says in my account that they havent shipped it out yet. the estimated delivery date is march 14, 2005.

why is it taking so long?

Mar 5, 2005 at 4:53 PM Post #5 of 10
Why don't you just contact them and find out?
rolleyes.gif

Mar 5, 2005 at 4:59 PM Post #6 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by acoustiphile
Was it shipped FREE--Super Saver? If so, thats your answer.

Ditto if you used the free shipping option they take forever to process and ship your order.

Mar 5, 2005 at 9:41 PM Post #7 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by LoveablePuppy
the estimated delivery date is march 14, 2005.

why is it taking so long?

estimated being the key word there, they can be just as late as they were early the last time you ordered it.

Mar 6, 2005 at 8:54 AM Post #8 of 10
dont worry it will come in 95% before march 14th
Last time when I ordered from Amazon they waited a week before they shipped and when they did, they shipped it to me with express shipping (I chose free shipping) to get it on time.

Mar 6, 2005 at 5:58 PM Post #9 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by dthiep
dont worry it will come in 95% before march 14th

Ouch, I was kind of hoping it would arrive in one piece. Where's the other 5%?

Mar 6, 2005 at 7:36 PM Post #10 of 10
This is head-fi, to get the last 5% you must pay approximately 5,000% more than you did for the first 95%.
eggosmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back