Amazing music video, worthy of it's own thread!
Mar 4, 2010 at 5:13 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

Wmcmanus

President treasurer secretary and sole member of the Cayman Islands Head-Fi Club.
Mar 4, 2010 at 5:16 AM Post #2 of 14
Mar 4, 2010 at 7:01 AM Post #3 of 14
The video broke my headphones. They're distorting.
triportsad.gif

I'm gonna have to watch that again and see if the guys are painted the same during the first half of the video as they are in the second half. Methinks the continuity there would be difficult to maintain if it wasn't shot in one take.

Mar 4, 2010 at 8:55 PM Post #7 of 14
If you like all above videos than you are gonna like this:
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Mar 5, 2010 at 12:18 AM Post #10 of 14
That was a good video. Thanks for sharing. No CGI is a bonus.

Mar 5, 2010 at 12:33 AM Post #11 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by robm321 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That was a good video. Thanks for sharing. No CGI is a bonus.

That whole, "Unpimp Your Car", campaign is hilarious...I think there were four or five of them. Yep, no CGI...here's another don't try this at home, how-to:

ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Mar 6, 2010 at 3:49 AM Post #12 of 14
Here's another one by the sam group. YouTube - OK Go - Here It Goes Again Pretty cool idea, and well executed. Again, I'm not crazy about their music, but they sure are creative.

Mar 6, 2010 at 4:16 AM Post #13 of 14
I remember they did that treadmill one live at the MTV awards.. The skating bit is soo cool
smily_headphones1.gif

The new video is awesome, I cannot imagine how long it took to set up.. and guessing by the paint spatter before it starts.. took a few goes to get right.

Top notch work guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back