Alt earpads for the A900X?
Jan 1, 2013 at 3:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

genclaymore

Headphoneus Supremus
I been using my A900X's for a long while, I do enjoy the headphones very much but their ear-pads started to hurt my left Ear. I tried twisting  the pads around, Thinking that it was on wrong. But that doesn't solve the problem. I def do not want to change from the A900x. But I was wondering if they're was any other ear-pads, that will fit on the A900x and not change it sound signature. I know I saw a thread which mention a couple that would fit. But I cant seem to find the thread any more,I also don't recall which Audio Techinca models of headphone ear-pads that would work on these, that are not costly.

Jan 3, 2013 at 3:17 PM Post #2 of 8
I take it no one has a A900X that they changed the stock pads of to something else.

Jan 3, 2013 at 3:39 PM Post #4 of 8
Yea they do look like they would fit, but if only they wasn't 100 dollars. If I was handy with crafting, I would make the currents work better. But yea thx for the suggestion of the L3000 Pads.

Jan 3, 2013 at 3:53 PM Post #5 of 8
Yup... all pad options for it seem to go for a pretty penny. I tried to look for pad alternatives too and was close to get the W1000x Pads but REFUSED to spend $80+ for them and decided to sell the headphones instead! lol :wink:

Jan 3, 2013 at 4:01 PM Post #6 of 8
Yea, That def what I don't wanna do, I like the headphones too much to sell them. If I did sell them i might in up getting a headphone that  I don't like how it sounds, Even if it feels good on my ears.

Jan 3, 2013 at 4:09 PM Post #7 of 8
Quote:
Yup... all pad options for it seem to go for a pretty penny. I tried to look for pad alternatives too and was close to get the W1000x Pads but REFUSED to spend $80+ for them and decided to sell the headphones instead! lol :wink:

£57 doesn't seem too bad imo. That or this hobby is skewing my opinion of "value".

Jan 3, 2013 at 11:16 PM Post #8 of 8
creative labs wow pads fit and are more cushy but reduce bass a little. these are popular with the superlux crowd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back