Alright need some pro help.
Oct 31, 2010 at 4:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Danman96

New Head-Fier
Well I need some good quality headphones, I'm getting them for christmas so I can probably go up to 350ish, I've been searching and im coming down to ATH M50's, but I just found ultrasone Proline 750-S, And it looks and sounds like its pretty good but I really need advice if you could direct me to something to help me out! I'm a noob at these things.

Oct 31, 2010 at 4:22 PM Post #2 of 5
What types of music do you listen to?
What will you be plugging these cans into? (specifically) 
Do you need sound isolation?
Do you like lots of bass?

We need information. More is better.

Oct 31, 2010 at 4:23 PM Post #3 of 5
Welcome to Head-Fi!

Just a few questions that would help us recommend you something. The more information the better such as: What kind of music do you like? What do you want from your sound (bass, 'neutral', mid-centric, sparkle, etc)? What will you use them for (music, movies, gaming, traveling, etc)? What's your source and would you consider getting an amp?

Oct 31, 2010 at 4:27 PM Post #5 of 5
alright sorry about that lol, to be more specific, Jazz, hip hop, R&B, hmm everything other then rap, I would be plugging it into my ipod, Droid X ( not very often but sometimes), Laptop. My sound I just want a rich sound really nice quality, Bass is alright I guess I don't really care for it, I have a pair of sound isolation if I need it so no I don't need any sound isolation, If you need more info just ask away, and I'd use this just for music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back