alphaphoenix
Sep 13, 2010 at 10:24 PM Post #93 of 98

HiFlight

Headphoneus Supremus
David purchased my custom SOHA which for several years has been one of my favorite amplifiers. As David had previously owned a SOHA, he was familiar with the unique features of this one.  Throughout a number of PM's, all of which he promptly and courteously returned, we agreed upon a mutually satisfactory price and finalized the purchase and details of shipment.  Payment was very prompt and in all respects, this was a superb transaction. 

I can highly recommend David as a most trustworthy individual with whom one can deal with the utmost confidence.   I am very pleased and confident that this unique
amplifier has found a good home!  

Ron

Sep 18, 2010 at 5:17 AM Post #94 of 98

Kevin Brown

1000+ Head-Fier
Bought Grado SR325is's from him.  Can't tell the difference from brand new!  Very excellent and quick and easy transaction.  Super fast shipping.  David is a pleasure to deal with. 

Sep 18, 2010 at 8:03 PM Post #95 of 98

bik2101

1000+ Head-Fier
bought david's matrix m-stage amp. great amp! great price and fast shipping. this is my 3rd (maybe 4th) time buying from him. i would gladly continue and hope to deal with him again in the future,

Sep 21, 2010 at 8:45 AM Post #96 of 98

Technocrafts

100+ Head-Fier
I bought a pair of Sennheiser IE-8 from alphaphoenix (Dave), it was a great experience. The transaction went well, the item was well packaged and shipped promptly.
The description of the item was right on, I received exactly what was advertised and in perfect condition with everything included, almost like new.
Great communication, very friendly, I'm definitely looking forward trading with him any time in the future.

Five out of five stars, highly recommended!

Users who are viewing this thread