Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
May 26, 2015 at 10:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

metalsonata

1000+ Head-Fier
PICTURES AND FURTHER DETAILS FORTHCOMING. Single-owner silver ALO Pan Am, Gateway, Passport, and accessories (assorted interconnects, pairs of tubes, and travel bag). Selling everything together. Comes with original packaging. This set makes for a great small-footprint work rig, or for a great traveling companion if you're going to be spending a lot of time in hotel rooms. Items have very, very minor cosmetic blemishes that don't readily show up in photos. Note that this amp can be quite sensitive to vibrations, resulting in a low hum while listening. Non-smoking household.

Selling items because I'm downsizing my collection. I don't believe that these products are currently in production, but there is still plenty of information on them out and about on the internet. If you have any questions about them, I recommend a good Googling, but feel free to PM me with questions, as well. 

CONUS buyers only--shipping/etc. included in price if CONUS. Paypal only. Will ship via UPS. I'm not interested in trades. Please PM me if you're interested! Sorry for lack of photos and details; as stated above, both will be coming very soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread