ALO audio New amp+DAC : "The International"
Apr 29, 2016 at 11:56 AM Post #196 of 202
Hi all,
Need help. Coz, cannot find other place to ask.
I have contact Alo email support, but havent get the solution.
I buy alo the international+ optical edition,and it works well with my android phone. But when i try to connect to laptop, there is error and cant hear anything from it. Using win 10 64bit and also win 7 64bit.

I think the problem is in the driver. Or my unit is problem.

Need help.
Thx

Sep 21, 2016 at 6:37 PM Post #200 of 202
Feel like getting an International to act as an amp for my DX90 DAP.
Might use it as a USB DAC for my MacBook Air. Though this is the least of my concern. Need not to put this function into consideration.
I'm rocking a pair of Final Pandora Hope VI, Heaven VI and a few earbuds.

So,
Will the SQ improved significantly compare to driving cans and earphones with just my DX90?
Is it still worth getting one now?
I know that there are many new products and especially Chinese ones, the International is quite old already IMO.
Is it still competitive when being compared to popular new choices such as Aune B1?

Sep 22, 2016 at 3:59 PM Post #201 of 202
  Feel like getting an International to act as an amp for my DX90 DAP.
Might use it as a USB DAC for my MacBook Air. Though this is the least of my concern. Need not to put this function into consideration.
I'm rocking a pair of Final Pandora Hope VI, Heaven VI and a few earbuds.

So,
Will the SQ improved significantly compare to driving cans and earphones with just my DX90?
Is it still worth getting one now?
I know that there are many new products and especially Chinese ones, the International is quite old already IMO.
Is it still competitive when being compared to popular new choices such as Aune B1?

I consider it more a great amp that can drive any headphone iem to full size as much energy, and not underestimating the very silent balanced inputs and outputs good range of excellent construction Battery .. although many Chinese have your amp off for me is always alo an upper object.

cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back