All Zen Micro Owners...A Question
Nov 19, 2004 at 2:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

uncle b

500+ Head-Fier
I was just wondering, how much of your drive on your Zen Micro is devoted to formatting? In the System/Information area, my player reads "Available Space 4749MB", is that a normal amount and similar to everyone else's? I know that space gets used up for formatting, etc., but when you're talkin' about 5G, you need all you can get.

Nov 19, 2004 at 4:59 PM Post #2 of 6
Yeah, that sounds about right. My Creative MuVo2 FM, which has the exact same 5GB Seagate drive in it formatted to 4740MB. Unfortunately, you’re always going to loose a few hundred megabytes.

rolleyes.gif

Nov 19, 2004 at 5:04 PM Post #3 of 6
Yep, sounds about right here too...oh well, what can you do?

I still love the lil bastage, it's smokin'...

Nov 19, 2004 at 5:39 PM Post #4 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by gloco

I still love the lil bastage, it's smokin'...

Me, too. My enjoyment of this player increases every day, also it doesn't hurt to just take delivery of a brand-new pair or Westone um2's yesterday afternoon...

Nov 19, 2004 at 7:53 PM Post #5 of 6
What color did you guys get? It looks like the black and silver ones the colors widely available right now. The second battery is worth it. I wonder when the remote control is coming out?

icon10.gif

Nov 19, 2004 at 8:26 PM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by GSTom1
What color did you guys get? It looks like the black and silver ones the colors widely available right now. The second battery is worth it. I wonder when the remote control is coming out?

I got the black, after some waffling, and though it would be nice if the whole player had the "NONE MORE BLACK" theme, it still is a head-turner (for those who know/care). I've been under the impression that most of the rainbow of colors are not available yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back