All things Stat (some you've NEVER heard) - Iidabashi - Sat. 19th October 10AM-4PM - Iidabashi
Oct 8, 2013 at 7:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

arnaud

Stax and Sushi
Hi guys,

Due to some lucky circumstances, we're able to pull together an meet feature some electrostatic gear typically not accessible to us in Tokyo. It's a bit short notice but the date / time is set already and we are now checking headcount. It does not have to be exclusively stat gear but this is what the participating members are bringing so far:

Sources:
- TotalDAC D1 Dual: an acquaintance from french audio forums is coming to Tokyo during this period as part of an Asia trip and kind enough to bring with him this famous ladder dac from French manufacturer Vincent Brient. 
- Resonance Labs Invicta: Sean's current DAC (or one of his dacs ;-p )
- Yamamoto da-1: same old, same old dac of mine...

Amplifiers:
- Cavalli Audio Liquid Lightning mk2: as part of a home loan, Amos has been kind enough to ship this amp for us to enjoy before the Fujya Avic show!
- Stax SRM 727A: everyone knows this guy, we'll use as "reference" and there will be at least 2

Headphones:
- Head-fi member Chinesettawong is kind enough to send me two of his favorite DIY stat phones: orpheus clone and a recent open baffle (kind of like float)
- SR009: at least 2 pairs
- SR007mk1: at least 2 pairs

Location: my wife's office in iidabashi, more detail will be sent to the members coming (please send me PM with your email address).

Looking forward to hearing from you guys!

arnaud

Users who are viewing this thread

Back