(All Sold)Effect Audio Cleopatra (2.5mm/2-pin)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Shipping Destinations
  1. Anywhere
Jun 7, 2020 at 2:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

SeeSax

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi Friends,

Have a few cables to let go of that are not currently being used.

• (SOLD)PW Audio Loki+ (8-wire): terminated in 3.5mm and MMCX, comes with box, pouch, and a clasp which is not the original. I don't know if I ever got the original clasp, but nonetheless this nice black one is included. Incredibly soft, supple cable with very secure-fitting MMCX plugs. Excellent condition and hard to detect any signs of use. No longer needed since I sold my Solaris SE. Asking $400 shipped and PayPal'd within the continental United States. Elsewhere please PM me.(SOLD)
  • Effect Audio Cleopatra (4-wire): terminated in 2.5mm and 2-pin. This was originally 4.4mm, but I had a 2.5mm Furutech CF plug professionally installed using Mundorf Supreme solder, the same as EA uses. Condition is excellent and comes with fancy EA box/case. Asking $375 (now $325) shipped and PayPal'd within the continental United States. Elsewhere please PM me.
  • (SOLD)Labkable Amethyst (6-wire): terminated in 2.5mm and 2-pin. Really nice, smooth and transparent six wire pure silver cable. Color is pink, so kind of cool and unique. No box for this one, but I'll find some sort of pouch to protect it for you, and also comes with a leather clasp not pictured. Excellent condition, hard to see any signs of use. Asking $275 (now $225) shipped and PayPal'd within the continental United States. Elsewhere please PM me.
Photos, in order:

IMG_5871.jpg

IMG_5872.jpg

IMG_5875.jpg

IMG_5876.jpg

IMG_5873.jpg

IMG_5874.jpg

Any questions, feel free to PM me. Thanks and take care,

-Collin-

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.