ALL SOLD - 19J6 - Millett Starving Student Tubes
Nov 10, 2008 at 6:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

n_maher

Resistorous Conflagorous
ALL PAIRS SOLD - NO MORE LEFT

I'm listing these tubes for sale to hopefully help builders who are having a hard time finding them on their own. All of these tubes have been tested so they should operate properly and provide you with thousands of hours of enjoyment. But be aware, they are not the most predictable device on earth and as such can fail whenever they feel like it. I'm not a business so I can't offer returns or exchanges. I took personal financial risk to acquire these for folks and I hope that that is understood. Also, unfortunately just due to the time that I have to spend on this I have to limit sales to the US, I can't be making daily runs to the post office to fill out customs forms. Anyway, onto the tubes. What I have for sale are 9 pairs of RCA 19J6s, most pulled NOS from TV repair kits by my tube dealer. He had to go to multiple sources and have tubes shipped to him to get this many. As such the price is higher than the $3/tube that we were seeing at the beginning of this project. The price, per pair including shipping in the US (priority mail, insured) including Paypal fees is $20.70. There is a limit of 1 pair of tubes per user, unless their proves to not be enough demand to sell them as individual pairs. I'll be giving it at least a couple of days before allowing multiple purchases.

Here's a quick pick I snapped.
105767261.jpg

As you can see they all come with boxes (some very good, some not so good). I'll start by selling the tubes in the best physical condition and go from there. No requests for specific types or styles please.

Please PM with any questions and feel free to check my feedback if you have concerns about dealing with me.

Regards,

Nate

Nov 11, 2008 at 1:43 AM Post #2 of 8

sacd lover

Headphoneus Supremus
Everyone should thank Nate. The 19J6 is fast becoming extinct. This was a very noble attempt to help you DIY guys out. Radiodaze, Radio Electric Supply (RES), Antique Electronic Supply (AES), Vacuum Tubes Inc. etc... are completely out of stock .... unless Dale at RES finds some in the nether regoins of his warehouse. I would snare a pair now if you want to insure you get the tube.

Nov 12, 2008 at 12:16 AM Post #5 of 8

sacd lover

Headphoneus Supremus
Quote:

Originally Posted by n_maher /img/forum/go_quote.gif
6 pairs spoken for, 3 remaining

I have been looking for the 19j6 tubes to see what I could find for you DIYers too. I may have 12 but I dont know what brands etc.... Consequently, I dont know if that will mean 6 pairs.

Nov 12, 2008 at 12:55 PM Post #6 of 8

n_maher

Resistorous Conflagorous
Quote:

Originally Posted by sacd lover /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have been looking for the 19j6 tubes to see what I could find for you DIYers too. I may have 12 but I dont know what brands etc.... Consequently, I dont know if that will mean 6 pairs.

7 pairs spoken for, 2 remaining.

And I was in the same position, what you see listed are the pairs that I was able to put together from the 30 or so tubes that I bought. PM me when you know what you have for singles, maybe we can put a few more pairs together from what I have as well?

Users who are viewing this thread