All Gods Must Be Kept On A Lead
Aug 1, 2017 at 10:21 AM Post #2 of 3
It makes me feel like I'm looking into those gifs in which it continually expands revealing the tiny dot in the center contains a world all it's own, and as that expands the tiny dot in the center of that world contains a world all it's own and on and on. It is absolutely not boring. It reminds me very heavily of Nurse With Wound, but without the extreme dive into experimental noise that he does - more like his work with Stereolab. That is a compliment.

The atmosphere the album creates is very thick, very real. There are some surprise turns thrown in for good measure and I can definitely appreciate that.

The album is getting added to one of my playlists on Tidal now.

Aug 1, 2017 at 10:43 AM Post #3 of 3
It makes me feel like I'm looking into those gifs in which it continually expands revealing the tiny dot in the center contains a world all it's own, and as that expands the tiny dot in the center of that world contains a world all it's own and on and on. It is absolutely not boring. It reminds me very heavily of Nurse With Wound, but without the extreme dive into experimental noise that he does - more like his work with Stereolab. That is a compliment.

The atmosphere the album creates is very thick, very real. There are some surprise turns thrown in for good measure and I can definitely appreciate that.

The album is getting added to one of my playlists on Tidal now.

Cheers man, that's a lovely thing to say. Glad you enjoy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back