All about the Gaming mouse...a Buyer's guide (Mouse-fi)
Apr 21, 2009 at 4:19 PM Post #61 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonthouse /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Indeed, the Deathadder is pure love. Too bad there isn't doesn't have the extra buttons the Mamba does have, that would make it the ultimate mouse for me
biggrin.gif

Well, the thing is I only use one side button for on-the-fly sensitivity, in the 5+ months I've owned it, I still haven't used the other side button. Perhaps I'll find a use for it as I pick up new games to play.

Apr 20, 2012 at 9:20 AM Post #62 of 62
Ehi guys,i'm new here and i don't mean to be a necroposter but i just read "Mad Lust envy's headphone gaming guide" and i found it being exactly what i was looking for,someone that knows what he's talking about and that has tested tons and tons of headphones. I got my PC 360 because of that guide and i absolutely love it.
Now,i know this is head-fi and it's obvious that a guide about headphones is something to seriously consider,not just some random guide on the internet but when i stood upon this guide about mice,i finally understood the difference between optical and laser mice,something that i didn't understand in months of searching around the web.
What i'm asking is that even if you guys aren't that expert on gaming mice,i find this guide to be the best i've ever found in years and i would like to buy something else by listening to someone that has experience and knows what he's talking about (since the original poster obviously knew more than me).

Sorry if this was a bit confusing but it's my first post ever and i didn't really know how to explain that i wanted to hear your guys' opinion on gaming mice with an updated guide just like mad lust envy's...but i guess i just did with this last sentence lol...ok i'm done. 

Thanks for reading and thanks in advance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back