Alias - Wonderful !
Sep 14, 2002 at 8:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

raymondlin

Architect &Musical Fidelity X-Man v2
I've just watched the First Episode of this brilliant TV show (I am in the UK so we get it a bit late), and I am loving it already after 1 episode! The quailty was amazing, widescreen, great quailty picture and set, and direction on the already good script too.

The only down side is that Channel 4 here decided to show it at 5:30 pm and cut it to shreads!, I want to DVD now!

Oh, Jennifer Garner is Hot, Tsssssszzzzzz

Sep 14, 2002 at 10:42 PM Post #2 of 4
raymondlin, I love that show, too. The funny thing is that it's one of the few shows that all my friends like, male and female. The whole season was good! But make sure you pay attention to the details... the story lines all come together in the end
biggrin.gif

Sep 15, 2002 at 3:41 AM Post #3 of 4
I agree. This is one of the best new shows from last season. The whole season is enjoyable. Some good background music too. I am still trying to get a line on one of the artists used in several of the episodes. Her name is "Hathaway". I found out she is a relative unknown who has a decent following on the west coast, particularly the LA area, I think. Unfortunately she has only released one CD so far, and the music from the 'Alias' episodes is not on that one. Guess I will have to wait. Hopefully the additional publicity will get the attention of a bigger recording label. Quote:

make sure you pay attention to the details... the story lines all come together in the end

Definitely. The only thing that was kind of wierd was the side storyline about her roomate's engagement. Didn't really go anywhere. Quote:

Oh, Jennifer Garner is Hot, Tsssssszzzzzz

Yeah, baby!
biggrin.gif
She is quite the chameleon, and looks hot in every look she dons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back