Alessandro ship time in USA?
Jun 21, 2005 at 12:15 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Teerawit

Headphoneus Supremus
How long would it take for Alessandro to ship the MS1 to NY? People have been saying it took them a few weeks to get theirs...

Jun 21, 2005 at 12:34 AM Post #2 of 8
both my MS-1 and MS-2 took about a week or two, if you give them a call in there somewhere that helps. since they are close to Philly the shipment to NYC shouldn't take long at all.

Jun 21, 2005 at 12:46 AM Post #3 of 8
jahn, can you give me a reason to buy the MS1 over the sr225? I originally intended on getting the ms1, but already upgradeitis is hitting, and i'm thinking about moving up the ladder...

Jul 2, 2005 at 4:19 AM Post #5 of 8
So, I checked my statement again, and I actually got billed June 14th for the headphones. First i e-mailed and then called and left a message. No luck with either naturally. Is it normal for them to take this long?

Jul 2, 2005 at 4:21 AM Post #6 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Teerawit
jahn, can you give me a reason to buy the MS1 over the sr225? I originally intended on getting the ms1, but already upgradeitis is hitting, and i'm thinking about moving up the ladder...

didn't you just get the MS-1? uh oh the gateway drug is sinking in...

both my cans took about 2 weeks from philly to NYC.

Jul 2, 2005 at 4:42 AM Post #7 of 8
It took Alessandro 2 weeks to charge my card and ship my cans out. I guess they were out of stock, and had to get more in from Grado. Dont bother emailing them, or calling them for that matter. They dont respond to either IME
frown.gif

Jul 2, 2005 at 5:29 AM Post #8 of 8
Guys, always opt for the 1 to 2 day delivery. Half of the distributers have deals with the post office/fedex etc. and pass the savings on to you. Always call them and place the order that way. Most places only charge $14-$15 dollars for over night delivery. This gives you more control and piece of mind with your purchase, and so your not waiting by the mail box for 3-4 weeks going out of your mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back