Alessandro High End
Jun 10, 2004 at 7:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 93

einis

New Head-Fier
Hello.
i was wondering if anyone on this forum has purchased products from http://www.alessandro-products.com/headphones.html ?

good or bad experiences?
i understand the music series one is a modified sr-125? and the series two should be a sr-225, thou even better!
how can they have these prices, with included worldwide shipping etc and still make money?
orphsmile.gif

thank you.

Jun 10, 2004 at 7:56 PM Post #2 of 93
Welcome to Head-Fi, and the search button (when working) can be a wonderful thing.
cool.gif

MS1=~125
MS2=~325
MSP=~RS1

Quite a few Alessandro fans here.

Jun 10, 2004 at 8:40 PM Post #4 of 93
cool
$299 including shipping to norway sounds great.

headphones.jpg

is the ms2 the ones in the middle, with aluminium?
are they better on the head than ms1?

maybe i can get alessandro to adjust the value on the shipment or else id get a +30% on them
frown.gif

Jun 10, 2004 at 8:43 PM Post #5 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by einis
cool
$299 including shipping to norway sounds great.

headphones.jpg

is the ms2 the ones in the middle, with aluminium?
are they better on the head than ms1?

maybe i can get alessandro to adjust the value on the shipment or else id get a +30% on them
frown.gif

Yes they are, they are the metal ones and the headband is upgraded from the MS1.

As far as shipping goes, you will have to talk to them about that, I have no clue.

Jun 10, 2004 at 9:00 PM Post #7 of 93
They sound a lot better with a good amp and a high end source, but what doesn't? They however not not very forgiving of bad sources. I tried them on a very good portable (old metal sony) without an amp and they sounded bright, when I switch to a amp (Grado-RA1) they ease the brightness a bit but it wasn't until I then used them on a real source that they really came alive.

If you are only planing on using them with a sound card with no amp, then perhaps the MS-2 are just too much for you, and you might want to try the MS1 instead, which will sound without an amp but even better if you ever upgrade.

Jun 10, 2004 at 9:14 PM Post #9 of 93
i did buy from alessandro their MS-1 and did get them 1 weeks after paying with paypal. i am living in Germany !

after 2 days ( burn in time ) i can say that i am happy and did do right to buy those headphones
orphsmile.gif
yes
cool.gif

Jun 10, 2004 at 10:57 PM Post #12 of 93
I love my Alesandro MS1`s.
I had no issues with the shipping and the price makes them a steal.

These will sound ALOT better than your current headphones..

Jun 10, 2004 at 11:59 PM Post #13 of 93
iv thought about it, and are getting the ms2. i might as well get it good when i first order
wink.gif

but this paypal thingy is a little frustrating, can anyone explain this? does paypal take a certain percentage for this?
is this necessary...

Jun 11, 2004 at 12:02 AM Post #14 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by KR...
I heard the MS2 and had them here for many weeks. They sound almost as good as the much hyped and much pricer PS-1. They will give you about 90% of the sound.

Are they really THAT good? I mean, I was planning to get a pair in the future anyway, but DAMN.

Jun 11, 2004 at 1:16 AM Post #15 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by einis
iv thought about it, and are getting the ms2. i might as well get it good when i first order
wink.gif

but this paypal thingy is a little frustrating, can anyone explain this? does paypal take a certain percentage for this?
is this necessary...

PayPal takes a percent, if a credit card is attached (checking accounts are free in at least the U.S.), from the seller. It doesn't cost you any more, unless the seller tacks on a percent fee since he/she loses a bit.

BTW, have the PPs and just got the MS1 a few weeks ago. Nice step up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back