Albums, you can't wait to get your hands on?
Apr 20, 2004 at 12:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19

shawnbowski

100+ Head-Fier
Mine are:

Pete Rock - Soul Survivor II 05/11/04
112.jpg

ill bill - Whats Wrong With Bill? 05/04/04
ill-bill-wwwb-450.jpg

Leak Bros. (Cage & Tame 1) - Water World 06/13/04
LeakBros.jpg

CL Smooth - The Last Don TBA

The Weathermen - The New Left 06/16/04

Pete Rock & CL Smooth 4th coming album TBA

Apr 20, 2004 at 2:16 PM Post #3 of 19
there should be new Porcupine Tree remasters coming out this summer, and a new album around that time as well.

but most of all: two (!) new Chroma Key releases in june/july! a soundtrack (samples I've heard are gooooooood) and a new album!
icon10.gif

Apr 21, 2004 at 11:27 PM Post #8 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheReaper
The new Skinny Puppy - The Greater Wrong of the Right, due in May.

The new Nine Inch Nails due hopefully sometime this year.

eh...i can't think of a single album, everytime i go to a music shop i wind up walking out empty handed...

Apr 22, 2004 at 11:24 AM Post #10 of 19
My most coveted album at the moment is Nick Cave and The Bad's Seeds "The Boatman's Call" on a nice fresh piece of mint vinyl. That's gonna be my first big search when I hit the record stores.

A new Nine Inch Nails is due out? Yessssssssssss.........!

Apr 22, 2004 at 3:18 PM Post #12 of 19
Tool's latest, which should be coming out around Christmas / early 2005.

Other than that, I suppose really I'd just like to replace my 190 or so burnt CDs with real ones...
eek.gif
redface.gif

Apr 22, 2004 at 11:30 PM Post #14 of 19
The SACD and/or DVD-A release of the Who's Quadrophenia, due out sometime early next year (hoping for an early release!!). Also somewhat hopeful that the Michael Jackson legal defense fund will require that he do SOMETHING with all the Beatles titles that he owns...like re-master and re-release some of them!!! I'm also hopeful that Jeff Buckley's Grace will find it's way to SACD sometime soon.
biggrin.gif

Apr 23, 2004 at 7:40 AM Post #15 of 19
Against Me! is supposed to release a "Sink Florida Sink" 7" sometime this summer. I'm looking forward to owning that...and maybe they'll eventually re-release their original S/T full length that was actually never really released. That would be awesome, but I really don't see it happening
plainface.gif

Oh! and new Beta Band.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back