Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
May 21, 2015 at 10:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

misformatt

100+ Head-Fier
Hello fellow head-fiers!  I have for sale a white AKG Q701 in excellent condition.  I picked it up a while back from another head-fier with the intention of using it on an office rig that never came to fruition, so they remain in excellent condition with very few hours of use. 

I do not have the original Q701 pads, but they are fitted with the excellent memory foam pads such as those found on the K712 and K701 Anniversary Edition models. The memory foam pads are much more comfortable and boost the bass a couple of decibels, which I find to be an excellent fit for the Q701. I do not have the original box nor the threaded 1/4" adapter, but I can include a standard snap-on 1/4" adapter if you're in need of one.  Both of the original cables are included (10' and 20' I believe).

I am asking for $SOLD$ shipped and paypal'd to CONUS.  I will ship the headphones fully insured via FedEx Ground. 

I am not interested in any trades or shipping abroad, but if you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread