For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Jun 10, 2013 at 10:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

K_19

Headphoneus Supremus
Hey all,

Up for sale is a friend's Q701 which he literally only got about two weeks ago but is putting up for sale because he has decided to move onto another headphone.  When he first got it he found discomfort with the bumps and wanted to have me remove it (because I've done that before)... I asked him to carefully think it over because it will kill resale value, but at the time he decided that he wanted to stick with it for a while so I had it removed for him. A week later... guess what, he now wants to sell it... 
blink.gif
  Well, I did warn him and all... but hey, his loss is your gain.

Other than the headband bumps being removed (which is actually a GREAT thing comfort wise), the headphone is very pristine.. the pads are still stiff, the cables are still rigid in their packing form, comes with all the boxes and adapters/cables, receipt... hell, they even still have that new headphone smell. It was bought from the authorized dealer and even though the headband bumps are cut off, I would imagine that driver defects would still be covered... at the worst, you can buy a new Q701 headband from them, install it, and it'd look good as new.  The headband bumps are the only defects (though I would call it a blessing instead) and everything else is perfect... all for $150. Great deal IMO.  Add a foam or recure the leather underneith, it'd be awesome.  I did have a listen to these and I really liked these with the Soloist SL.. I would have purchased it myself instead but I know with the 009's and LCD-2's, they wouldn't get playing time at all.

The price is $150 NOT including the shipping and Paypal fees, shipping within CONUS/Canada should be within $20~30 range for box of this size.  Local pickup here in Toronto would be greatly welcome.  No lowballs or trade offers please.

PM me with your interest. Thanks!

Jun 10, 2013 at 10:31 PM Post #2 of 4
YGPM

Jun 12, 2013 at 4:57 PM Post #4 of 4

K_19

Headphoneus Supremus
Pending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread