1. Venture Guy
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    I bought these along with a couple of other highly rated headphones to audition while I was waiting for my Sonoma Acoustics Model One to arrive. They were in rotation for a couple of months, so very lightly used. If I didn't have the Model One these would be keepers. I never realized how noisy even a "quiet" room was until I tried these. The noise cancelling is there to improve the signal to noise ratio in normal listening. There is a reason they were selected for the January 2018 Absolute Sound Ultimate Guide To Headphones.

Headphones come in original packaging with ALL original accessories: 4 cables, leather case, hard case and battery to recharge them. And, they covered by a lifetime warranty from AKG.

I cover PayPal fees and shipping.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
  2. starman93
    Hi,would you consider sending to France?(would share the shipping fees)black or gold edition?(find the gold one a litlle too bling-bling)Thx.

3. Venture Guy
    Whoops! It is the gold edition. Agreed it is a little bling, but the sound is the same :). It is a little bit of a PITA, but I am willing to ship to France.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
  4. starman93
    Thx for the quick answer,if you have no US buyer may consider it anyway,let me know how much will the extra shipping fee be

5. Mihalis
    Can they be connected to iPhones via lightning?

6. Venture Guy
    You can go two ways. Analog through the built-in ADC, or digital, which requires the Apple CCK. There is an analog remote cable included that works with iOS devices.