AKG massdrop K7xx or K712 pros
Dec 29, 2016 at 7:49 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Admixues

New Head-Fier
hi. ill get straight to the point, i can get both for around the same price and i was wondering which one is better?, AFAIK the 7xx is based on the K702 annies with K712 pads but i dont know anything about the K712 pros, ill be using them mainly for gaming competitive and non competitive, music listening piano violin voila orchestra game OSTs etc... 

ill be pairing them with a schiit stack modi 2 uber & magni 2 non uber, unless getting the magni 2 uber makes a difference with these headphones, or the HD6XX that i plan to get in the future.

Dec 29, 2016 at 6:40 PM Post #2 of 2
  hi. ill get straight to the point, i can get both for around the same price and i was wondering which one is better?,
AFAIK the 7xx is based on the K702 annies with K712 pads but i dont know anything about the K712 pros, ill be
using them mainly for gaming competitive and non competitive, music listening piano violin voila orchestra game OSTs etc... 

ill be pairing them with a schiit stack modi 2 uber & magni 2 non uber, unless getting the magni 2 uber makes a difference
with these headphones, or the HD6XX that i plan to get in the future.

K7XX is more bassy and forgiving, while K712 is slightly drier.
K702 is even less bassy than K712 and even drier as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back