AKG K812(?) Professional Headphones - coming soon
Oct 6, 2013 at 9:05 PM Post #722 of 745
God let this thread be people, stop bringing all the negativity up in here. No one is forcing anyone to read/ comment if you don't like it.

I for one think this thread is AMAZING. So random yet so awesome!!! Just love it!!!
deadhorse.gif

Oct 6, 2013 at 9:09 PM Post #724 of 745
  God let this thread be people, stop bringing all the negativity up in here. No one is forcing anyone to read/ comment if you don't like it.

I for one think this thread is AMAZING. So random yet so awesome!!! Just love it!!!
deadhorse.gif

sfwalcer has spoken!

Oct 6, 2013 at 9:09 PM Post #726 of 745
Yeah I agree with Soulsyde on this one, excusing few of my off-topic posts it is simply too early for any sort of speculation when AKG hasn't even made an announcement on the K812. So far this thread has been full of assumptions and ideas, far from proper discussions too with random off-topic mentions of other headphones that is irrelevant. I blame mschenay for contributing to the random noise. 
biggrin.gif

For all we know the OP posted a youtube video of a Kxxx headphone. Is it even going to be called the K812 since it is skipping 801/802/801 Pro model numbers that AKG has used on it's previous mid-tier headphones?

This thread should be closed.

Oct 6, 2013 at 9:10 PM Post #727 of 745

I for one think this thread is AMAZING. So random yet so awesome!!! Just love it!!! :deadhorse:

I just sat through 2 hours of Sandra Bullock in space... ain't got no time for no negative fool

Teh randomness of this thread is most epic... all hail Nomax

Oct 6, 2013 at 9:15 PM Post #730 of 745
  Yeah I agree with Soulsyde on this one, excusing few of my off-topic posts it is simply too early for any sort of speculation when AKG hasn't even made an announcement on the K812. So far this thread has been full of assumptions and ideas, far from proper discussions too with random off-topic mentions of other headphones that is irrelevant. I blame mschenay for contributing to the random noise. 
biggrin.gif

For all we know the OP posted a youtube video of a Kxxx headphone. Is it even going to be called the K812 since it is skipping 801/802/801 Pro model numbers that AKG has used on it's previous mid-tier headphones?

This thread should be closed.

+
I just sat through 2 hours of Sandra Bullock in space... ain't got no time for no negative fool

Teh randomness of this thread is most epic... all hail Nomax

+
I really enjoy your HYPE thread but this is just madness. So much talk about a product that no one has ever listened to. Maybe I'm too pragmatic.

^ Who came for those stupid AKGs, i came for Nomax!!!

ALL HAIL NOMAX!!!
... Ooops wrong salute.
wink_face.gif

Oct 6, 2013 at 9:19 PM Post #731 of 745

+

+
^ Who came for those stupid AKGs, i came for Nomax!!!

ALL HAIL NOMAX!!!
... Ooops wrong salute.
wink_face.gif

All hail our leader!

Oct 6, 2013 at 9:25 PM Post #733 of 745
Benny Hill theme?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back