Type
For Sale or Trade
Currency
USD
Price
May 12, 2013 at 10:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

SilverTrumpet999

100+ Head-Fier
Up for sale (or partial trade toward e.g. a pair of HD700s or Stax Omega II) is a pair of AKG K702 headphones in near-mint condition. I can't find a mark on these, and I can link you to higher resolution pictures if you want, but "nothing is mint" so I'm claiming near-mint.

Price includes shipping for CONUS; to Canada price would be $15 higher. If you want another quote, let me know. They will be excessively packed (shown) such that the USPS guys could juggle this box and nothing would get hurt. 

I am the 2nd owner, bought these through this forum a few years ago. They weren't the prior owner's cup of tea, but he did cautiously break them in for a few hundred hours. I probably had them on my head for a total of less than 2 hours; I liked the sound but the fit didn't agree with my lack of hair so I put them away. They just popped back up during spring cleaning, and it's time to move these out. In the interim period they've been hiding under a large desk in a climate controlled, smoke-free, kid-free, pet-free, allergen-free environment.

Buyer responsible for PayPal fees. 

Thanks for looking!

Edit: No idea why the vertical photos got turned upside down.  Maybe these 'phones are so good, they defy gravity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread