1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

AKG K702 65th Anniversary + Cables [FINAL PRICE DROP]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (3)
  1. BillsonChang007
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Hello,
    I am putting up my AKG K702 65TH Anniversary with my own DIY cable that I like to call them CasqueCables for the mentioned AKG and a pair of RCA cables. Stock cable, original near-perfect condition box and the original 6.3mm jack included. ALL must go TOGETHER sorry. The shipping cost is on me. My price is at USD300 + Paypal charges for all. Selling it because I'm getting an upgrade.

Items' Description:

AKG K702 65th Anniversary; [USD200]
    Its like in new condition [PM for more pic if you wanted].. It is considered the early production as a result, they are not using the new angled pads which some people prefer [note: some people prefer the older pads over the angled pads as well]. They have rarely left my studying room, never been to any smoky places or whatsoever. [PM for more pic if you wanted].

CasqueCables for AKG; [USD50]
    It uses duo 24AWG pure copper silver plated cable with telfon coated and a blue sleeve for each individual channel. It adds warmth, improves instrumental separation, and makes things less muffled than stock cable. However, the sleeve is a little microphonic so best used when stationary. Cable length about 1.6m (never really took a measure of it) and ends with a 3.5mm but will include a 6.3mm jack for it.

CasqueCables RCA; [USD50]
    I made it because I wanted a full blue audio rig but the length wasn’t right for my need therefore, I decided to give this away for free with the AKG cable.

Annie’s Box and accessories condition;
    The included 3m and 6.3mm jack is in perfect working condition and NO cosmetic damages as well. The boxes are also in 99% perfect condition. There are very little tiny damage at the corner of the cover of the box[PM for more pic if you wanted]..

AKG K702 65th Anniversary + CasqueCables for AKG + CasqueCables RCA + Shipping = USD 300

*PM for more photos. :)

2. BillsonChang007
    SOLD 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.