For Sale or Trade
Currency
USD
Price
Apr 26, 2015 at 3:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

philcheon

New Head-Fier
Update: Price drop.

I am selling a rather pristine pair of AKG K701's back when they were still made in Austria.

I bought them a few years ago and while I enjoyed their reference sound, I just now realized they've only really been gathering dust. I have no need for these headphones, as my K240's are fine on their own.

I bought them with approximately 50 hours of use on them (with music, no noise or break/burn in nonsense) and put maybe another 30 hours on them myself.

They are in fantastic condition and will come with the original box. Also includes base stand.

Concerning payment, I will take Paypal or Google Wallet. I prefer Google Wallet, as there are no fees and Paypal is the devil.

Concerning shipping, I would prefer to ship via UPS as they provide reliable tracking and quick delivery. However, since buyer is responsible for shipping, I will ship via USPS if preferred. Shipping to Continental US only.

No trades.

Please do not lowball me with a shipped price. The above price does not include shipping.

I am located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, if anyone local to the area is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread