AKG K67 Tiesto (Like New, Price Includes Shipping)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
May 15, 2015 at 12:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

ssrock64

Headphoneus Supremus
Hello, everyone. I got this pair of AKG on-ears as part of a large batch of traded items about a year ago, and they have seen very little use (probably less than ten hours) since then. They are in mint condition, but because I got them as part of a batch trade I do not have the 1/4" adapter or retail packaging to include in the sale. They are much more crisp-sounding and more balanced than you might expect from a headphone branded with the name of a major DJ, and if I cared to own a portable pair of headphones I would probably keep these. However, my portable listening is mostly focused on IEMs, so I don't need an extra set of on-ears lying around. For that reason, I'm selling this mint pair for half the price of a new set. Payment is preferred via PayPal, and shipping is included in the sale. Please PM me if interested. Thanks for reading!

Jul 12, 2015 at 9:56 AM Post #2 of 3

what?

100+ Head-Fier
I'd be interested @ half the price of a new set, but when was the last time you checked amazon for these?

Jul 12, 2015 at 5:37 PM Post #3 of 3

ssrock64

Headphoneus Supremus
Sorry, the price is firm. Given that shipping is free from me and the current price is still well below Amazon (which lists it at about $75 as of right now, though that's the lowest I've seen it), I feel I can get rid of it on here or eventually on eBay if it doesn't sell quickly here. I am selling for less than half of MSRP, and exactly half of the usual Amazon price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread