AKG K550 Headphone Video Review
Oct 30, 2012 at 11:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

dipm

New Head-Fier

I know that my technical knowledge is not on par with a lot of your guys that regular this forum, but I thought I'd give it a go. If you don't gain anything from what I say, I hope you appreciate being able to see the K550s on video. Thanks, and any feedback is welcome!

Oct 31, 2012 at 12:49 AM Post #2 of 4
Strange. AKG must have slightly editted these. The earpads and the headband cushions are different when I had it (I bought the K550 at release as well).

Anyway, good review. You say they're an upgrade from the K271. Exactly how do they compare?

Oct 31, 2012 at 1:05 AM Post #3 of 4
When/where did you by these? It seems they changed the pads to increase comfort and seal - seeing as the first version had problems with that due to cup size. Having thicker pads that conform to the head would solve that problem.

I hope they use similar pads for the AKG K267 that is coming out this coming week, those look stupid comfortable.

Oct 31, 2012 at 2:12 AM Post #4 of 4
I bought these from Amazon around March of this year. and that's exactly what I was thinking. The pads and cushioning seem more plush and "full" if you know what I mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back