Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Jun 7, 2013 at 2:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Valens7

500+ Head-Fier

I have a AKG K501 headphone for sale.  It has clearly been used extensively, but I would still rate its condition as good.  The pads are in great shape, and (amazingly) it still has both of its label stickers firmly affixed.  As the elastic connecting the ear cups to the headband is somewhat worn, the fit of the headphone is a bit on the loose side.  Also, a portion of the tension relief on the headphone cable's plug has broken loose.  There is some minor wear on the underside of the headband, consistent with regular usage.  I will include the stock 1/4'' adapter plug.  I do not have the original box, but I will take extra care to ensure that the headphone is securely packed.

It's a shame.  I just picked this headphone up on here, but I'm way too infatuated with my HD 600 to give it the time and attention it deserves. 
frown.gif

This K501 is the same unit as the one listed here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/651176/sold-akg-k501-free-shipping.  As that seller took a very comprehensive set of pictures, I would encourage any prospective buyer to refer to that listing.  The headphone's condition remains identical to what was described therein.

I would prefer to sell this item to a buyer within the USA.  That said, I do have some experience with international shipping, so if you live outside the USA feel free to send me a PM.  I'll see what I can do to accommodate you.  I only accept payment through PayPal, and the price I've listed includes the cost of non-international shipping.

Feel free to PM me for more information about the performance characteristics/condition of this item.  I'll be happy to provide it as best I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread