AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone
Aug 30, 2015 at 7:25 AM Post #3,257 of 4,058
The dunu dn2000j's are definitely worth a look,they're supposed to be on par with the k3003, with better bass reaponse (quality not quantity) but a little less refined treble. The design is almost identical but it comes with more accessories and features. Best of all, they can be had for $350!

Aug 30, 2015 at 11:18 AM Post #3,258 of 4,058
The dunu dn2000j's are definitely worth a look,they're supposed to be on par with the k3003, with better bass reaponse (quality not quantity) but a little less refined treble. The design is almost identical but it comes with more accessories and features. Best of all, they can be had for $350!

Damn! That's an interesting option. I just can't get seem to get Dunu in Switzerland :frowning2:

I wanted the Titans also a while back, heard they were similar to my GR10's, so I was curious to get them as a "back up" pair. 

Fiio's recently launched a rebadged Titan as the EX1 and this IS avl in Switz. Maybe they'll bring out other Dunu models!

At the mo, I have the hots for the K3003 and as it IS avl here, It's the favourite option. BUT if I could find the Dunu easily in Switz, I'd probably reconsider.

Aug 30, 2015 at 1:00 PM Post #3,259 of 4,058
The Dunu treble is considerably hotter, so keep that in mind.

Sep 2, 2015 at 12:45 AM Post #3,263 of 4,058

Trigger pulled
frown.gif
Can't resist

:) . Im waiting for funds now. to order mine. Jealous! Please do let us know what you think. Should be in a position to order by end of the week...

Sep 2, 2015 at 3:03 AM Post #3,265 of 4,058
  :) . Im waiting for funds now. to order mine. Jealous! Please do let us know what you think. Should be in a position to order by end of the week...

I still have to wait though (10 days) :frowning2:

enjoy , and don't feel bad - remember , YOLO 
tongue.gif

Tks mate lol. I just want to buy one TOTL iem so that i can save time from surfing head-fi hours and hours and also money (i bought several mid-tier iems already) :D

Sep 2, 2015 at 3:06 AM Post #3,266 of 4,058

Tks mate lol. I just want to buy one TOTL iem so that i can save time from surfing head-fi hours and hours and also money (i bought several mid-tier iems already) :D

my train of thought exactly , and it works i guess -  since december (when i bought K3003) i have not upgraded anymore (there are 2-3 iems i wanna try but i don't feel an urge to do so , and shell out 800-1000$)

on the other hand , i felt the hunger for a DAP upgrade , so i moved on from DX90 to ZX2 
tongue.gif

Sep 2, 2015 at 5:08 AM Post #3,268 of 4,058
  I still have to wait though (10 days) :frowning2:

10 days isn't too bad. Just makes the getting even more fun :)

I say that but I'm the same if I have to wait more than 24hrs for stuff to arrive :wink:

I know what you mean about sideways upgrades. Ive only got the GR10's and want to avoid some bad choices on the way up!

Sep 2, 2015 at 3:31 PM Post #3,270 of 4,058
Just received mine.. How the hell do you insert it into your ears? I can't get a good seal and it keeps falling out..

It is meant for  a loose fit.  Not meant for full insertion.  Use small enough tips to get it snug.  Takes some getting use to if you have small ear canals like I do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back