AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone
Jan 18, 2015 at 11:06 AM Post #2,116 of 4,058
is it normal for my pair to be 20 days stuck in Heathrow ? should i be starting to worry that maybe they are lost/stolen ?

the tracking info for royal mail has not been updated since 30/12 - they were send 'international signed&delivered'

any feedback here would be welcome guys , i am starting to get irritated/afraid.....

Jan 18, 2015 at 11:51 AM Post #2,117 of 4,058
  is it normal for my pair to be 20 days stuck in Heathrow ? should i be starting to worry that maybe they are lost/stolen ?

the tracking info for royal mail has not been updated since 30/12 - they were send 'international signed&delivered'

any feedback here would be welcome guys , i am starting to get irritated/afraid....

have you tried contacting Royal Mail and/or the vendor?

Jan 18, 2015 at 12:00 PM Post #2,118 of 4,058
  have you tried contacting Royal Mail and/or the vendor?

the seller is a reputable member here with excellent feedback ,so i am not afraid of him - on the contrary he has been most helpful

he contacted RM and they told him the package is still at heathrow , but i don't know whether they checked the same computer tracking like me , or they found it in physical form

again, what worries me is the zero package movement progression for 20 days now.....i mean it's UK where everything is supposed to work clockwork

Jan 18, 2015 at 1:17 PM Post #2,119 of 4,058
  he contacted RM and they told him the package is still at heathrow , but i don't know whether they checked the same computer tracking like me , or they found it in physical form

again, what worries me is the zero package movement progression for 20 days now.....i mean it's UK where everything is supposed to work clockwork

Maybe they're held as security til after the Greek elections.
rolleyes.gif

Joking aside, if the last tracking update shows Heathrow they may have already left the UK and simply not registered in Greece. I've had packages arrive at my door in Austria while tracking still showed them in the UK. Did you contact your local post office with the tracking number?

Jan 18, 2015 at 1:24 PM Post #2,120 of 4,058
Lots of tracking numbers from national post offices do not work once the package is out of the country. Customs is probably holding it, or its in the hands of a seperate shipping company. the only way to find out is to follow the trail by calling people on the phone until you get to whoever has it, or calling greek customs and seeing what they can figure out. either way its not fun...

Jan 19, 2015 at 10:04 PM Post #2,121 of 4,058
New K3003i owner here. These are super good iem's. Currently enjoying them as much as my Lab 1's.

Jan 20, 2015 at 12:34 AM Post #2,123 of 4,058
  New K3003i owner here. These are super good iem's. Currently enjoying them as much as my Lab 1's.

Congrats. Make sure to treat em well lol since they were my pair :frowning2:

Jan 20, 2015 at 4:30 AM Post #2,125 of 4,058

Congrats. Make sure to treat em well lol since they were my pair :frowning2:

Will do. I get why you miss them. The Lab 1's made my ie800's, UM Merlin's and Fitear Parterre's all redundant (and since sold), but the K3003's are standing their ground against the Lab 1 and are here to stay.

Jan 20, 2015 at 10:12 PM Post #2,126 of 4,058
I just joined the club and I have to say... So far they are amazing! Very happy with the sound quality. They put my se425s to shame.

I'm using an LG g3 with poweramp and flac files but I'm finding the volume rather low. Should I consider getting an amp/dac? If so any suggestions?

Jan 20, 2015 at 10:29 PM Post #2,127 of 4,058
I just joined the club and I have to say... So far they are amazing! Very happy with the sound quality. They put my se425s to shame.

I'm using an LG g3 with poweramp and flac files but I'm finding the volume rather low. Should I consider getting an amp/dac? If so any suggestions?

I don't know much about Android phones, but I use <40% volume on my iPhone 6 with the 3003s. I'm starting to wonder about how great the iPhone output is. 

Jan 21, 2015 at 12:18 AM Post #2,128 of 4,058
listen to mine at around 1/4 volume out of the iphone 5. sometimes take it up a 1/3 or so of the way depending on music, mood etc. can't imagine going any more than 1/2 way which would be plenty loud.

Jan 21, 2015 at 1:35 AM Post #2,130 of 4,058

Given that these are only 8ohms I can't imagine your G3 is unable to power them . Have you tried another app? Is safe headset volume checked in (android) settings/sound?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back