AKG K272-HD in excellent condition (shipping & paypal fees included in price) - SOLD
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
May 13, 2015 at 9:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

olek

100+ Head-Fier
Got too many headphones, and want to try some new ones, so it is time to thin the herd, even if I like them all.

AKG K272-HD, about 2 years old, used very occasionally (probably < 40 hours of actual use) since I usually reach for open headphones.

Excellent shape all around, including pads.

One small mod made to the 'expansion' mechanism to make it fit better on large noggins - when fully expanded driver housing would not pivot properly because it would hit the plastic 'button'; fixed by grinding a bevel on the bottom of the button, as can be seen in the third photo.

Headphones produce great sound, especially out of Bottlehead Crack. Yes, I know they are only 55Ohm, but whatever the reason, they sound really good out of that OTL amp. I am already having a case of 'seller regrets'.

Comes with original 1/4" adapter, no original box, but I will package them safely for shipping.

Paypal fees and shipping cost are included in the price.

Continental US buyers only, please.

If you want to check my ebay rating/history, my username there is olek_p, and I have 100% positive rating for 15 years.

Would trade for Schiit Wyrd.

P.S. If you are more interested in 'like new' AKG K553 Pro, I have got them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread