1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

AKG "K267 TIËSTO" - Discussion, Impressions & Review Thread

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by brsxignition, Nov 1, 2012.
First

Back
22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Next

Last
  1. Towwers
    Yes I cancelled my order to, I'm happy with my M100. Maybe next year, well see. [​IMG]

2. dxanex
    Probably for the best until some real reviews and comparisons come in...besides that, AKG models usually drop in price pretty quickly after a model has been out for a bit, so I'll pick mine up on the cheap if I ever do. To hell with paying 500 Euro or whatever it is right now!

Deep Funk likes this.
  3. Phoenix Jackson
    About $420 USD.  Quite a jump from K167 at roughly $260. (in Korea).  Cable connecting to the headphone doesn't look like the standard jack.  I think I'll pass for now.

4. Tus-Chan
    This probably applies to nobody else whatsoever, but I'm glad that the K267 shares the same mini XLR cable as the Q701 does. It means that I now have at least three interchangable cables to use between the two headphones.

5. warrenpchi Administrator
    Quote:

Oh, not true...

Quote:

My K240 also has a compatible cable, so I'm in the same boat.
    [​IMG]

6. BRSxIgnition
    So - still no new info? I've cancelled my order, but I hope it ends up being good..

7. Deep Funk
    Wait for decent reviews and just hope the hyped up price will turn south. When AKG goes Monster I'm better off buying a back up K181. Even the basic K67 is too pricey if you ask me and a second hand HD25 or DT1350 isn't a bad option either...

8. DannyBai
    The place I ordered from just sent me an email to notify me it won't ship til 2/11/13.  [​IMG]

9. BRSxIgnition
    This is just hilarious at this point.
    [​IMG]

10. DannyBai
    I was close to canceling but I'll wait it out.  I wonder what the problem is?  I hope they are tweaking it maximum listening pleasure.  

11. RPGWiZaRD
    Quote:

I have a hard time believing it would be an option to postpone a launch due to being uncertain about the headphone's performance and attempt to tweak it some more. I don't think that would lead to a small but rather significant delay, probably half year more like and financially it probably doesn't make sense either. 

I'm fairly certain it's anything but sound related. Things like finding a flaw in the design which could cause easy crackings or what not would be more critical things for a postpone or lackluster availability of some components which is unavoidable reasons for delays. As with a launch you will also have to have a large enough inventory and manufacturing and then ensuring it's okay etc takes also some time.

12. miow
    deleted.

13. Phoenix Jackson
    Ah, good to know.  At least that eliminates one off my list of headphones to buy.  If Miow's ultimately worshipped Tiesto K167 is broken, that's got to say something.

14. miow
    Quote:

Exactly, thats why I'm pretty sure that both the K167's and K267's will have a new reinforced version for durability. Hopefully I'm getting the V2 ; )

15. Minarets
    Quote:
    your k167 broke?

First

Back
22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Next

Last