1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

AKG "K267 TIËSTO" - Discussion, Impressions & Review Thread

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by brsxignition, Nov 1, 2012.
First

Back
19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Next

Last
  1. warrenpchi Administrator
    Quote:

And this time, I claim no responsibility for the derailment.  [​IMG]

2. mrbigsby
    Prob my fault, but was just trying to answer the op's question regarding recommended alternatives.

3. Towwers
    3rbswl.jpg

4. HiFiGuy528
    Confirmed by AKG contact in Vienna that full release of the K267 is delayed till Jan. 2013.

5. Minarets

Hey man, I PM'd you last night. Can you check it out?
    Thanks

6. warrenpchi Administrator
    Quote:

Fault?  Nah.  I'm just miffed that someone beat me to the derailing.  [​IMG]

7. mrbigsby
    Lol awesome. Glad I haven't upset anyone:D

8. Deep Funk
    Quote:
    It was from the start. Quite typical...

9. dcfac73
    Sorry to take this thread off course, but how does the 267 compare with the 167? I cancelled my 267 order because I got fed up with the date being pushed back constantly. I might just get the 167's if they're good enough.

10. miow
    Quote:

We have just one member for now (alpha10) that has listen to both and he said they sound identical. We're all waiting for more members to try both and do a more in depth comparison.

11. dcfac73
    Quote:
    Interesting. Is this with the bass setting (on the 267) set to max or what? Guess we'll have to wait.

12. miow
    Quote:

Yes. He said they had just a bit more bass and thats it. But this is just one person's experience and he has auditioned them for 5.10 mins or so, so we need a more in-depth analysis.

13. BRSxIgnition
    I wouldn't quote Alpha10's impressions anymore - as they were for a non-burnt-in unit, and his test only lasted about 10 minutes. We need a more thorough evaluation than that - no disservice to his K167 impressions though.

14. miow
    Yes, you're right, Ignition. Sorry for quoting that again ; )

15. dcfac73
    I read 1 owner say they have bad isolation and another owner say isolation is good. I hate badly isolated cans (in or out). I'll go the 167's if they leak too much.

First

Back
19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Next

Last