AKG K240 Studio - Velvet pads?
Jun 2, 2012 at 7:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

brydon10

New Head-Fier
I live in Canada and I am wondering where I can order the velvet pads (the ones that come with the mkii) for my studios, without getting ripped off. I've been using the leatherette ones that are included for a long time but they get sweaty and aren't super comfortable. I'm also open to other pad recommendations (velvet or velour) for the k240 if you know where to get them for a good price.

Thanks

Jun 2, 2012 at 8:00 PM Post #2 of 3
Quote:
I live in Canada and I am wondering where I can order the velvet pads (the ones that come with the mkii) for my studios, without getting ripped off. I've been using the leatherette ones that are included for a long time but they get sweaty and aren't super comfortable. I'm also open to other pad recommendations (velvet or velour) for the k240 if you know where to get them for a good price.

Thanks

Check with Moog Audio in Toronto. They deal AKG gear and should be able to get them.

Jun 2, 2012 at 10:08 PM Post #3 of 3
Quote:

Thanks

Headphone.com sells them for $40 + $6 shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back