Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Jan 26, 2014 at 9:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

RAZRr1275

500+ Head-Fier
I am the first owner of all of these headphones. From a non smoking home with no pets. Shipping will be via USPS priority mail. I'll ship within 2 days of purchase (Ideally next day but with classes I'm not sure if I can do that with 100% certainty) I will give a discount to represent combined shipping if you buy multiple items. These are priced to sell and I will take offers. Pm me if interested or if you have any questions. I am willing to take offers as priority number one is selling these.  Shipping is included. Buyer accounts for paypal fees.

Looking for $55 for the AKG K167 (new is $110). These were very lightly used as a portable but haven't been used in quite a long time. Less than 30 hrs of use. They will come without the original box and adapter. 

I'm looking for $80 for the Fostex T50RP. The mod done was my take of the BMF mod. I used clay on the driver side baffles to stop the resonances, paxmate logs and felt in the cups and a thin layer of cotton over it. It will ship with a V-Moda replacement cable and Shure pads. New this would be $134 + the cost of modding materials and labor. This is a bit of a review I did to describe the sound http://musicandlistening.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/another-post-on-synergy-fostex-t50rp-project-ember-and-voshkod-6n1p/ . If you don't like what I describe, all mods are reversible.

Jan 28, 2014 at 6:08 PM Post #4 of 8

flash351

New Head-Fier
Guess I`ll soon find out..
smily_headphones1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread