1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

AKG K1000

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by jan meier, Feb 8, 2015.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (0)
  1. Jan Meier Contributor
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Dear headfellows,

One of my neighbours came to me with a big surprise. Just shortly before his sudden death, now twenty years ago, her husband bought himself a new AKG K1000 and it hasn't been used ever since. As a result it is in an as-new condition.

The phone is auctioned to finance her a trip to Asia, where her brother lives. So if interested in this classic headphone, simply send me a PM or mail (meier-audio@t-online.de) with your offer. You won't be able to find a better copy than this one. It simply looks and sounds incredibly good. If you're a collector of vintage headphones, this one is a must!

The headphone comes with its original wooden box (as-new condition), user-manual (damaged) and XLR-to-6.35mm (XLR-to-1/4") adapter.

Please note that this is a private sales. The phone has been extensively tested and works really great but there is no manufacturer-warranty.

This auction will end on February 28th at 24.00 MEZ. Status of the auction will be regularly updated on my website (section headphones)

Enjoy bidding,

Jan Meier

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.