Currency
USD
Price
post-10615285
Post #1 of 1

Mambosenior

500+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
My AKG 702 for sale. Immaculate condition, performs and sounds beautifully, and has been kept covered when not in use since I bought it new. One-and-only owner. It is about 1.5 years old and has been in the original box for a while since the AKG 712 arrived in my household. "Made in Austria" is written on one of the earpieces. My AKG 702 is in its original condition and has never been modded or opened.

As it could be important to some buyers: I am proud to write that my 702 has never been caught with smoking paraphernalia (of any kind), or playing "piñata" with a group of children.

The outside box has a very small tear (seen in pictures) after retrieving it from storage. Has been fixed neatly with clear tape. Everything with the headphone is perfect, including extremely clean earcups. Comes with everything shown in the pictures but NOT the headphone stand (the latter is not for sale).

PRICE: $188. Includes Paypal and insured shipping (USA 48) to your front door. Paypal certified addresses only.

This is ONLY for sale as I am not interested in trades of any kind due to owning way-too-many things, and listening to rude encouragements to sell things from the attractive lady I sleep with.

I can guarantee you a very pleasant and honest transaction. Will ship the very next mail day after receiving payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)