AKG 271 for $54.95!
Apr 4, 2008 at 2:59 AM Post #16 of 20
Well I got brave and ordered a pair. I paid with my AMEX card, so if the deal is wrong I shouldn't be out the money. However, when I checked out it changed my shipping and billing address from the correct one to some dudes in San Fran. So I sent an email to Adorama. I guess we will see what happens.

I will also shoot AMEX an email and let them know what happened. So for now beware everyone.

Apr 4, 2008 at 3:16 AM Post #18 of 20
Well I emailed the company again to tell them to cancel the order. If I get charged I will just report them to the FBI's fraud website and call my card company to have the charge taken off.

Really a bad company to deal with in my opinion.

Apr 4, 2008 at 3:20 AM Post #19 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by runnin17 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well I emailed the company again to tell them to cancel the order. If I get charged I will just report them to the FBI's fraud website and call my card company to have the charge taken off.

Really a bad company to deal with in my opinion.

technically speaking, if the billing and shipping address is different, then basically it just means that you shouldnt get charged.

but of course, if your cc account does get charged, all u gotta do is to cancel it by contacting the cc company.

Apr 6, 2008 at 2:55 AM Post #20 of 20
Adorama is a very reputable place. I get camera equipment there all the time. Call them concerning the issue, and I"m sure they'll straighten it out. If I didn't know any better, I'd say that the owners are closely related, if not the same as the guys at B and H photo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back