AK100 VS FIIO X7 and LG V10
Nov 18, 2015 at 10:46 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

mrconfuse

100+ Head-Fier
Are the quality of audio playback similar or is there a substantial differences? What I mean is, when compared which one sounds like "wow" and which one sounds like "mehhh". 

Nov 18, 2015 at 1:39 PM Post #2 of 5
Which AK the original ak100,thr one with the impedance issue? I can say, the V10 performance is in oar with the most daps I've heard and recently I've heard a pair of IEMs that I own in a way I've never heard. My asg g2 sounded absolutely beautiful through my V10 (rooted running V4A). I'd prefer using my V10 with those over any dap I've owned, which includes the AK240. One caveat, I am a basshead. However, besides the ridiculous bass, the treble extension is magnificent with that setup. I can't comment on soundstage or micro details, but just those two details alone made this my preferred pairing.

Nov 20, 2015 at 12:08 AM Post #3 of 5
I own the original Ak100 not the AK100 II where they changed the impedance to 3 ohm. I'm not much of a bass head, I want bass but not exaggerated bass. Just a question, why would you use the Viper? what purpose does it server other than allowing you access to the equalizer? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back