1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

AK SP1000 Ultima Cu and SS - yes, both - you choose!

Trader History (14)
  1. Piotr Michalak
    Type:
    For Sale or Trade
    Currency:
    Euro
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Europe
    Dear All,
    My Ultima has about 300h+ burn in, used only for the last ~2 months.

Unfortunately, I've made a few bumps on the edges, so the price is low, accordingly.

But I let you choose if you want my bumped Cu version or a completely new SS version! YES, I have two Ultimas to choose from, that probably makes me AK biggest fanboy in EU... Oh boy. I'm having a hard time to decide which one to choose, so you decide for me :)

Cu version will be slightly cheaper due to the slight bumps - 2400€ - but it is also a more popular version of the two Ultimas, keep that in mind.

SS (completely new, only burned in for a few days) version will be 2700€ and I would probably prefer to keep this one since it is "panzer", but you decide which one you want. This one is new and no scratches, no bumps, nothing.

In the Cu everything works, and the bumps aren't anything major, you wouldn't take notice in everyday use. I would say it is in a "good+" state.

I will gladly ship to EU.

I will send photos to an interested person via PM.

EDIT: I may include a completely unused leather case from my SS version - it's the same colour as Cu case - I will include it in the version YOU choose.

I'm looking for a trade for Audeze LCD i4 also. The IEMs, not the big HP :wink:

Cheers!

Last edited: Nov 24, 2017
  2. Andricop
    PM

3. Piotr Michalak
  4. peterpans01
    Is there any difference in sound quality between these two?

5. Piotr Michalak
    Nope, there is not, I would say. There is the same DAC inside, with a different implementation. SS is more studio like, a bit bigger space, more analytical feeling, brighter. Cu is more natural, a bit warmer (although it is still faster and brighter than AK380). In general it comes to this, whether you prefer a studio feeling or a natural feeling?