AK Custom Hybrid IEM Discussion & Impressions
Sep 16, 2016 at 10:23 AM Post #137 of 176
G
No EQ was used for that, I forgot to mention that in the review but I thought it goes without saying.
I mostly listen to rock and metal and am picky with my treble, cymbal crashes and decay are very important
to me. I hope these 3 plus 1's will make a round trip otherwise they're going under the hammer.

So actually what type of music is really suitable and more shine/enjoyable with the 8+1. 

Sep 16, 2016 at 10:49 AM Post #139 of 176
Yes, he is in fact going to smash them to bits with a hammer.

Sep 16, 2016 at 10:52 AM Post #140 of 176
Ahmad I don't wanna get off topic but the 8 + 1 worked great with every genre I threw at it.
Classical, rock, EDM. All flawless.

I will wait for the third opinion for sure and yeah I'm not talking about having an auction.
I wanna crack em open and see if my suspicions are true about there only being a dynamic doing the work.
Anything that rolls off sooner than the LZ-A3 dosnt deserve to live.
And a $250 iem that has technical levels far below the Shozy Zero must pay for its sins with a hammer.

Sep 16, 2016 at 10:55 AM Post #141 of 176
Ahmad I don't wanna get off topic but the 8 + 1 worked great with every genre I threw at it.

I will wait for the third opinion for sure and yeah I'm not talking about having an auction.
I wanna crack em open and see if my suspicions are true about there only being a dynamic doing the work.
And a $250 iem that has technical levels far below the Shozy Zero must pay for its sins with a hammer.

Wow no mercy and to think i almost bought the 2+1.

Sep 16, 2016 at 12:07 PM Post #143 of 176
4in1 and A2S still looking like a great deal for the sub-$75 budget hunters...got my Senfers on the way, and they will tide me over till impressions roll in on the iSine10.
Glad I did not dive in day-1 on these like the QT5, which tied my funds up for 6 weeks on round-trip return/refund time.

A2S is apparently overhyped too but that's another story

Sep 16, 2016 at 12:10 PM Post #144 of 176
Sep 16, 2016 at 12:11 PM Post #145 of 176

How could that even be possible in this thread :wink:

Sep 16, 2016 at 12:42 PM Post #147 of 176
D2/TK13 best sub $120 or so.... ?

I can't say best. I haven't heard everything. Nobody has. Both are two top contenders IMO though.

Sep 16, 2016 at 1:53 PM Post #148 of 176

Now i am dying to get these babies in my hand,  specially your statement ( they have a in front of your eyes presentation )  make me crazy to have these,  actually I never  listen a iem which offers in front of eyes presentation ( which I am looking for a long time) . so i decide to stop the purchasing of these under $100 stuff and save money for a real superstar like 8+1 that have ability to satisfied me at least for a year or so..... 

Sep 16, 2016 at 2:32 PM Post #149 of 176
IMO these seem like defectively IEM, couldn't be dynamic bass level for no listening with Mids & Treble clean & clarity of detailed.
Rubber tips an issue, I wouldn't suspected cause if due to improper sealed may result like no bass at all.
Could be try for foam tip at the first, if there are still no functioning then has an failed.

Sep 16, 2016 at 2:52 PM Post #150 of 176
IMO these seem like defectively IEM, couldn't be dynamic bass level for no listening with Mids & Treble clean & clarity of detailed.
Rubber tips an issue, I wouldn't suspected cause if due to improper sealed may result like no bass at all.
Could be try for foam tip at the first, if there are still no functioning then has an failed.

A friendly advice would be to stop trying to defend these IEM's now that everyone knows that your opinion of them is actually heavily eq'ed. I don't think anything you say can make things better.

The faulty unit card feels very familiar from the QT5 thread and a lot of other things here are similar as well......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back