Aiwa HP-AK100 19.95 you guys are going to love me!!!
Nov 20, 2002 at 9:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 28

bthorny

100+ Head-Fier
got the thread from Anandtech.

Props to dcdomain

I ordered a pair

link to Phones

Looks like we will get to see some reviews soon
cool.gif

Nov 20, 2002 at 10:28 PM Post #2 of 28
LOVE YOU MAN.

ordered 2.

thanks for saving me the bucks.

have an ice cream cone. you did good.

expect to see a modified grado sr80 soon (aiwa ak100 outer parts).

Nov 20, 2002 at 10:30 PM Post #3 of 28
I came really close to odering more than one too.

I think you save a little on shipping.

Which is like 7 bucks for one.

These are supposedly good phones, I wish I had more info on them.

Reviews etc...

Nov 21, 2002 at 7:37 AM Post #7 of 28
I ordered 2 pair of these. Since, Aiwa is a sister company of Sony, I expect this cans to borrow many characteristics from the F1. Well, I'll let you know in 7 days.

Purk

Nov 21, 2002 at 8:10 AM Post #9 of 28
Quote:

Originally posted by Goober
Why are some of you people buying more than one? It leaves none for anyone else. They're out of stock.

out of stock, not really surprised. that was an amazing price compared to what audiocubes had. however i'm as puzzled as goober as to why some of you ordered two pairs..?
confused.gif

Nov 21, 2002 at 8:17 AM Post #10 of 28
Guys,
The reason I bought two is b/c I plan to give these to my sister, and my gf. Sorry.

Purk

Nov 21, 2002 at 8:23 AM Post #11 of 28
I would think it's out of stock not so much as because of us, but probably more so because of the guys at Anandtech, where traffic is insanely heavy. The guys there probably snapped most of the 'phones up...

Nov 21, 2002 at 8:46 AM Post #12 of 28
Vert,
Quote:

I would think it's out of stock not so much as because of us, but probably more so because of the guys at Anandtech, where traffic is insanely heavy. The guys there probably snapped most of the 'phones up...

It was on techbargains.com since this morning...so expect many to stock them up for sale. For me, I plan to give this away to my folks, since I have HD-600 and ATH-A100ti already.

Purk

Nov 21, 2002 at 11:38 AM Post #13 of 28
Anybody want to buy me a pair and send it to me (in Finland)?

The company doesn't to international deliveries.

I don't have PayPal (I don't trust that company with my credit card data as it doesn't comform to FTC/SEC banking requirements), but I can send pure old cash
smily_headphones1.gif

Anyone?

regards,
Halcyon

Nov 21, 2002 at 6:15 PM Post #15 of 28
Goober, i want to use one to mount grado sr80's in the band
biggrin.gif

let's hope they're not as bad as fry's (outpost.com's) last deal of senn hd570's
rolleyes.gif

besides, they're 16 ohms. nice long 15' cable. made for tv viewing. at 16 ohms i expect them to saturate very easily. who knows, a sound blaster should be able to drive them easily. and all portables.

halycon - i'll think about it
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back