Airsoft M16?
Jun 16, 2011 at 11:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

ssavage

500+ Head-Fier
I'm looking for some advice for an m16 i wanna buy.
My friend has the Javelin M16A3. It's really nice. The only complaints I have on it is that the mag is wobbly and doesnt feed too well. Also the handguards are wobbly too.
My budget is roughly 200-300 usd. 
What i'm looking for in my m16 is full metal, around 350+ fps, decent range.
So far im interested in:
Javelin Gun Works Full metal M16A3
G&G Full Metal GR16A3
Not gonna really be modding it. Probably only gonna be putting a flash hider on it. So is there anything better for the price or should I just get the javelin so me and my friend could match. haha

Jun 17, 2011 at 3:22 AM Post #2 of 10
Is this budget including battery, charger, magazines, and any accessories you want/need?

I used to run a Tokyo Marui M4 SOPMOD and VFC 416 but if I had to do it all again I would go with the KWA. It is slightly out of your price range especially if that price range is including tax but they are the greatest stock guns I've used. They are crazy accurate out the box, the new G2X ones at least. If anything, all I would upgrade would be a new inner barrel to improve that accuracy even more.

Otherwise, Echo 1 is within price range and very good. Check out Roughneck Airsoft, their site is radairsoft.com. I think a couple of their members are down in San Diego and one of them works at the AEX San Diego. They will help you out.

Jun 17, 2011 at 3:50 AM Post #3 of 10

Done some work on mine just a few days ago. Fully computerized fire control and more upgraded internals, with a new flashider + QD silencer.

If Classic Army M16 can be had at this price, go for it. G&G haven't got great internals.

Jun 17, 2011 at 8:47 PM Post #5 of 10
Of course is not a G&G, G&P with Systema internals and computer fire control is kinda on a different level. Never heard of Javelin, if that are just JG, they are pretty terrible. G&P stock have a excellent gearbox, even better than Classic Army, and their bodywork is top notch. However they are expensive.

Jun 17, 2011 at 10:17 PM Post #7 of 10
Haven't seem many reviews or internal shots of the Javelin, but there should be a full size M16 CA anyway. From VN to A4 even.

Jun 17, 2011 at 10:58 PM Post #8 of 10
I'm not gonna get big into airsoft cause its expensive like this hobby so I just want one gun (M16A3/4) that has a full metal body, great internals, and will last me a long time.

Jun 17, 2011 at 11:29 PM Post #9 of 10
That is why I said a CA one will be better. It have great external and internal without massive price tag. From what I have seen, the external finish is pretty poor, and no one have commented on the internal.

Jun 18, 2011 at 3:11 AM Post #10 of 10
Alright thanks for the help! 
When i go to the store ill def ask about the CAs
Now i just need to find someone in Sd that wants this mini i

Users who are viewing this thread

Back