AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Jun 20, 2004 at 1:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 50

toaster

Headphoneus Supremus
that's it. this is the venting thread for all others who feel they must let out some steam without crapping up another thread. i do not know what else to do at this point. just let it out here...AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 20, 2004 at 1:24 AM Post #2 of 50
i cant take it either! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
(useless posting)

but the trend here is once somebody accuse of someone for something, everybody else jump on the bandwagon and back each other up to flame the hell out of him.

we all like get impatience sometime and have to rant sometime you know, even i do. just let it go and move on. its bad when you take the net too seriously.

Jun 20, 2004 at 1:56 AM Post #8 of 50
Quote:

Uhh, mods?, You awake

The mods have a life and do not spend every waking minute on every forum
cool.gif

This is a pretty harmless thread, regardless of its usefullness

Jun 20, 2004 at 2:01 AM Post #10 of 50
Lindrone, finish the review.

And as for everyone else, it's Saturday night, and as Sir Elton says, it's alright for fighting. So get up, shut off the computer and go out and have a few drinks, and piss someone off in the bar. Then you'll all feel better.

Jun 20, 2004 at 2:11 AM Post #11 of 50
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO BORED!!!! I CAN'T STOP LOOKING THROUGH THESE BOARDS!!!!!!!

I WISH FEDEX WOULD SHIP MY HD600'S FASTER!!!! I WANT IT SO I HAVE A HEADPHONE ALREADY!

Jun 20, 2004 at 2:13 AM Post #12 of 50
Hmm... We should have a "150+, 200+, etc. member" label... I'm pretty far away from the 500+ member badge of honor
biggrin.gif

Jun 20, 2004 at 2:14 AM Post #13 of 50
An then, someday, I shall become Headphoneus Supremus!!!! MUHAHAHAHA
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jun 20, 2004 at 2:22 AM Post #14 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anomaly
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO BORED!!!! I CAN'T STOP LOOKING THROUGH THESE BOARDS!!!!!!!

I WISH FEDEX WOULD SHIP MY HD600'S FASTER!!!! I WANT IT SO I HAVE A HEADPHONE ALREADY!

OMG MERTON IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jk man.
tongue.gif

I had to do housework today.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back