Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures thread
Dec 10, 2009 at 10:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

cswann1

Headphoneus Supremus
Wow. I did a search to find a thread (that I was sure would be here) for AoC players and see what folks were saying these days, but came up empty.

So, patch 1.06 hit the test live servers today which contains the log awaited T3 content: Thoth-Amons Stronghold, a guild renown system and a new token system for raid loot.

I'm hugely stoked about this patch.

For those of you who were interested in this game at launch, but passed when you heard how bad it was at launch, I can tell you that this game is 1000% more polished and is loads of fun. You can check it out for free by signing up for a trial account. I just paid for the next year, because I got some veteran reward points that I can use to get some cool items with. (plus it cut my subscription fees almost in half)

For those that don't know what I'm talking about: Age of Conan is a MMORPG based on the literary works of Robert E Howard. The game is set a near real-world fantasy environment complete with cities, wilderness, dungeons, dragons, wizards, werewolves, demons, saints & whores. The graphics are far and away some of the best available and the music is absolutely fantastic. I sometimes break out my AoC music CD that came in my Collectors Edition box set.

So, lets hear from some other Conan fans, and if you play on Set server, and you happen to spot Andarr, Baavmorda, Mercella, Kevann or Arrtemis be sure to /tell me Hi from Head-Fi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back