After TF10s, Radius HP TWD and Westone 3...
Aug 10, 2012 at 1:11 PM Post #16 of 24
I've read the review, could you care to share your experience? I've never tried any of this line of earphone, but my local store has them for audition. They are notoriously expensive here, though.

It' s early to have a full review so my advice is to try them at your local store, if you have the chance.
I've tried only for few minutes the CK 10 and i agree with you, but in my opinion we use to give too much importance to the basses...i have ath cks 77 and they sound totally different, so powerfull but not so detailed because of the deep bass.

Aug 10, 2012 at 11:39 PM Post #24 of 24
Quote:
Try getting some shure black olives or comply tips for your W3, they sound much better with those.

Exactly.  I consider myself a very easy fit when it comes to universals but as far as W3 goes, ANY silicone tip no matter what I do to it (trim it , shorten it) the midrange always seems recessed.  But with any comply tip, the midrange comes through in spades.  I see this as the way it needs to be heard.  There is a dedicated midrange driver with it's own crossover so it should NEVER sound recessed or if it does you are not hearing the IEM right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back