Advice on some decent affordable headphones/earbuds
Oct 4, 2010 at 1:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

aaricchavez

New Head-Fier
Hi, i'm new here and i'm looking for some advice on a decent pair of headphones/earbuds that sound great, but won't empty my wallet. I originally was using Skullcandy FMJ's and I stuck with those for a long time because of their lifetime warranty. I thought they were great. About a week ago one of my friends had me try out a pair of his Sennheisers, and they were awesome to say the least. So I got online and was trying to do some research, I looked on CNET and other sites and I saw a whole bunch of other name brands. I figured that real life people(not that the writers and editors aren't) and audiophiles could probably give me better advice. So, i'm looking for some over the ear ones, and earbuds(in ear). My max price is $100 each. I generally listen to heavy metal and alternative, but I do listen to rap and other genres, so what do you think would be my best bet for my type of music, and my budget?

By the way, thanks for the help! 
smile.gif

Oct 4, 2010 at 2:33 PM Post #2 of 5
Oct 4, 2010 at 3:21 PM Post #3 of 5
Thanks, I haven't seen those before. I haven't done much looking around on the site yet, I was mainly looking at the ratings on here. those are some good threads, they will definitely help, thanks again.

Oct 4, 2010 at 3:27 PM Post #4 of 5
look into the Brainwavz M2, Visang R03. about 60 bucks and sound great. nice bass and smooth mids and highs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back