Advice needed on shortlisted IEM headphones..
Mar 13, 2013 at 4:58 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

desijoker

New Head-Fier
[size=11pt] Hi,[/size]
[size=11pt] I am new to this forum so pls forgive me if I posted this thread in the wrong place.
I would like to buy a new IEM headphones which i will be using with my phone.
I like good bass(most imp.) along with good mid and high...overall the music experience should be good.
My shortlisted IEMs are(EDITED)
Brainwavz R1
[/size]
[size=11pt] Brainwavz M5[/size]
[size=11pt] Vsonic GR99[/size]
[size=11pt] Soundmagic E10

I mainly listen to Trance, Pop, and sometimes chillout lounge kinda music(instruments)
If any other alternative is available pls let me know.
My budget is Rs.2K max($35)
[/size]
[size=11pt]  [/size]
[size=11pt] Thank You[/size]

Mar 13, 2013 at 5:33 AM Post #3 of 7
Thanks for replying..These all are low budget good earphones which i foundout on this forum..well very less options are there in India..any other good IEMs you have in your mind in my budget?

Mar 15, 2013 at 10:17 PM Post #5 of 7
Out of the updated list, E10s are a cinch for sure. R1s are a bit messy. Why no M2s or GR02s, those would have been pretty easy choices?

Mar 16, 2013 at 9:15 AM Post #6 of 7
Quote:
Out of the updated list, E10s are a cinch for sure. R1s are a bit messy. Why no M2s or GR02s, those would have been pretty easy choices?

well M2 and GR02 are good but out of budget..i can buy but have to wait for many days..ryt now i lost my old earphone and have nothing good to listen to..and what do you mean by R1 being messy? I was kinda thinking of going for that...

Mar 16, 2013 at 7:46 PM Post #7 of 7
Quote:
well M2 and GR02 are good but out of budget..i can buy but have to wait for many days..ryt now i lost my old earphone and have nothing good to listen to..and what do you mean by R1 being messy? I was kinda thinking of going for that...

Bass and lower mids are slow, congested and muddy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back