Advanced Sound Model X (TWS) Impressions
Apr 29, 2019 at 7:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Lurk650

Headphoneus Supremus
Didn't see a thread and figured I'd start one.

Just received mine today. So far, the pairing is ridiculously easy. I remember having SoundPeats and they were a PITA.

As far as sound, big bass that seems to hold well enough clarity in the rest of the sound. Def gonna be my new gym phones .

May 7, 2019 at 12:47 PM Post #2 of 9
Im enjoying them too. Like you said, they have big bass and stay clear.

These have replaced my sennheiser mm30g as my office headphones. I really like that i can take out the right ear piece only and the left one stays off.

Of course, nothing is perfect. The included tips don't fit me just right. They are either too small or a bit too big. I contacted ADV and they say they are working on more tips. They also informed me that the Comply Truegrip foam tips fit the Model X. But, i think ill just keep using the slightly too larger tips and wait for ADV's.

May 23, 2019 at 12:16 AM Post #3 of 9
Used them on Caltrain in San Francisco to head to the Giants game. Isolated great, couldn't hear a thing with music going. Connection and comfort are solid.

Jun 3, 2019 at 4:20 PM Post #5 of 9
Aug 28, 2019 at 1:43 PM Post #7 of 9
Their products looks impressive for the price... I am a tempted newbie to in ears and wireless. Can anyone say if any of their earphones are good for working out? Like can they get sweaty?
That's all I use them for, have no issues. Only thing that keeps me from fully recommending them are the stock tips. They even came out with an improved version in one size that unfortunately doesn't work for only one of my ears (oddly). I use Spiral Dots and can close them in the case to charge though its a tight fit.

Aug 28, 2019 at 10:26 PM Post #8 of 9
That's all I use them for, have no issues. Only thing that keeps me from fully recommending them are the stock tips. They even came out with an improved version in one size that unfortunately doesn't work for only one of my ears (oddly). I use Spiral Dots and can close them in the case to charge though its a tight fit.

What are Spiral Dots?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back